- 50%Topics Bespoke for Indonesia market
- Featuring New & Upcoming Mobile Wallet Projects in Asia
- Regional Mobile Wallet Stakeholders to Network with
4th Annual Mobile Wallet Conference addresses the key factors in implementing a successful business model and players’ collaboration to accelerate scale and adoption in mobile wallets in Asia Pacific.
Focusing on the latest initiatives for mobile wallets and insights on consumer and retailer’s adoption & awareness, IBC’s 4th Annual Mobile Wallets will continue to address the key factors in implementing a successful business model and players’ collaboration to accelerate scale and adoption in mobile wallets in Asia. The conference not only provides a single platform for market trends, insights and networking opportunities, it convenes international and regional key players to exchange ideas on innovative approaches driving mobile wallet initiatives in Asia.
What’s New for 2016?
- 80% New Speakers from leading MNOs, Banks and Retailers to meet and network with
- 2 Tracks to choose from:
- Track A: Technology & Security
- Track B: Commercial Business Models
- Country-focused rotating roundtable discussions for more interactive learning
- New location to take advantage of Indonesia’s rising mobile penetration, consumer spending, and latest mobile wallet trends
- Benchmark your business strategies with Leading online retailers such as Groupon and Zalora
2015 Featured Speakers
CEO & Co-Founder, Zalora, Indonesia
Former CEO and Country Head, Groupon, Indonesia
|Raden Andi Kartiko|
Vice President for Digital Payment & Banking, Telkomsel, Indonesia
2015 Advisory Board Members